This is a list of web links to my publications. Some of these links may require journal access. If possible, I have included preprints, but these are probably not identical to the published version.
- A new class of majority-logic decodable codes derived from polarity designs. Advances in Mathematics of Communications 7 (2013), 175-186.
- Enumeration of (16, 4, 16, 4) relative difference sets. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 20 (2013) #P72.
- Nonbinary quantum codes derived from finite geometries: Finite Fields and their Applications 18 (2012), 63-69.
- Affine geometry designs, polarities, and Hamada's conjecture: Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A 118 (2011), 231-239.
- Entanglement-assisted quantum low-density parity-check codes: Physical Review A 82 (2010) (arXiv)
- Exponential bounds on the number of resolvable designs with affine parameters: Journal of Combinatorial Designs 18 (2010), 475-487
- On extended cyclic codes, Reed-Muller codes, and related designs: Journal of Combinatorics, Information and System Sciences 34 (2009), 13--22 (journal page)
- Embedding symmetric nets in affine geometry and Reed-Muller codes: Journal of Statistics and Applications 4 (2009), 479-488 (journal link)